Thursday, August 24, 2017

COMPLETE TRUST

2017-08-24                                                                                     INRI

Defer to one another giving priority to the preferences and needs of others in selfless abandonment.

Make an effort to spend time with others in prayer and join in community activities, thereby emptying yourselves as I emptied Myself for love of you.

If you will forget yourself and live for the other, you find joy and you will by no means feel deprived, My directives will be known to you as I will operate freely in you.

As you live your life in this way, you promote Me and it attracts even those who oppose anything to do with religion, yet I will be able to reach them.

They will not put up a wall of defiance, neither will they be closed to your words, that mysteriously will be My Words to them, the Truth through your acts of charity will be received and love will prevail.

Yes, you yourself once walked in darkness, but I freed you from sin’s slavery and from fear, do not go back into unbelief, grace has brought you thus far and what you have experienced can help others if you will allow Me to use you.

My Spirit unites all people, He testifies to the very fact that you are children of God, rejoice in this and never forget your heritage.

There is much work to be done before My return in Glory, to some it is fairly obvious, to others who are preoccupied with meaningless pastimes, they require encouragement and instruction, have patience with those who are weak.

With each passing day, I am increasing your ability to trust more in My care, in the future you will see just how important it is to have complete trust in Me.

You will never be left on your own, the necessary directions for your safety and well being, in order for you to progress, are being devised, do not be afraid only trust in the One Who has been faithful always.

 I am actively ensuring ways and means that your ultimate goal be achieved in the allotted time and beyond, look at those around you, they have been chosen for your companions, even those that are a challenge to you.

You see, your journey includes the lives of many others, I alone am able to orchestrate all the world, so that the utmost benefit for all is accomplished.


Have I not loved all My creation from the beginning, each with his own angels and holy companions, the Saints that have gone before you to blaze the way, bravely enabling you to be your best today.

No comments: