Thursday, February 1, 2018

CRADLED IN MY ARMS

2018-02-01                                                                                           INRI

You want to change something in your life, but your nature may be fighting against it, things will be demanded of you and you will become aware that something needs to change, you enter into a responsibility.

When you receive Me in Holy Eucharist, I am feeding you and you are strengthened.

You are strengthened with My Love, you are not yet understanding the power that is given you at this time, yet it is there for you to utilize, not being aware of this ability has diminished your potential.

Receive within you My Voice, which is gentle and humble, I want you to be simple, invisible and not seeking attention, serve rather than be served.

Some are serving with an agenda, they’re looking for a reward, they have a motive that is conditional.

The Holy Spirit will inspire ideas for serving, this will be a solid foundation upon which you may build our relationship, it will be a rock for I am forming you anew.

Many people concern themselves with unimportant details that will do nothing for their eternity, I am leading you to living waters, which will flow from you to feed and nurture others.

I will be found in simplicity of life, remember My Birth and earthly life, imitate simplicity and humility for you complicate the workings of your heart with many things, make room for Me alone.

Satan wants to distract you 24-7 so that My plans for your eternity may be put off, until tomorrow perhaps or maybe at a time when your life is less complicated, but it may never come.

You need not fear anyone who may kill the body, but cannot kill the soul;  rather be afraid of God who can destroy both body and soul in hell.

You each have a testimony to share even with one other person, I will prepare the ground for conversion, your mission is to carry My Love to as many as will accept your words which I will bless.


Humility is what is necessary here, it is after all My Work in you, do not walk around with a sad face, you are My little lamb, cradled in My Arms, listen as I tell you of My Love for you.

No comments: