Thursday, March 22, 2018

BE A WITNESS TO MY GOODNESS AND MERCY

2018-03-22                                              INRI

I have given you freewill and it is this that makes you more like your Creator, greet Me now so that I may fulfill My promises to you.

To as many as will listen, you are to promote My Image of loving kindness, that I am slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love.

That I am Holy and Just, for I teach all to love their enemies, and to pray for those who persecute them, follow Me and I Myself will lead you in the way of righteousness.

You must be filled with Me constantly, and as you remain thus, filled only with Me will you give credible witness to others of My Goodness and Mercy.

For how else could you give of what you do not possess, be filled to overflowing, I will direct this love of overflowing grace, preparing the way for conversions.

Allow Me to sanctify you, that is to mold you as I wish, making a vessel that I may fill, making you a holy saint, for you are indeed weak and do not always cling to Me or to what is right.

I have found you many times wandering in desolate places, not having direction or plan, you are ultimately searching for fulfillment in Me your Creator, nothing else nor anyone else may fill that void. 

There is nothing new in the information here, you have known this from the beginning, and only need to be reminded, others will be reminded by your good deeds, they will see Me in action.

Have a great love for the Eucharistic Sacrifice at the Mass, this above all other forms of devotion, is the one that will draw you most passionately to My Heart.

Here is where the most growth takes place within ones soul, where I most easily form you for the special mission, a puzzle piece in the plan of salvation, where the grace I have reserved for you will be found.

If you will remain faithfully in My grace, you will be prepared when the opportunity to serve presents itself, surprising as it may be in its timing, though in My perspective was destiny all along.

All the days of your life are precious, but these days before My return will determine the fate of the unprepared, pray and be steadfast in doing My Will.

No comments: