Thursday, June 21, 2018

CONNECTIONS TO THE TRUTH

2018-06-21                                                                          INRI

Just reading My Word in Holy Scripture is not enough, you must take it into yourself and make it your own.

How much longer will you go on, and not seeing it as instruction for yourself and not for others only, know that you are loosing precious time that is allotted to you.

Sit with Me awhile, and I will make you to understand as you never had seen before, your connection to the Truth, I will set it deeply into your being, so that it becomes a part of who you are.

It has all been written for your encouragement and growth, but if you will not give Me the time and quiet indulgence to obtain My Revelations which enlighten you, then you gain nothing.

It would be as a student who daydreams all the day long, and then expects to have the grades he sodesires just for being in the class, not having participated and giving no real efforts to advance himself.

I have sent you many good spiritual teachers, even now I am sending My Blessed Mother to form andinstruct you, yet there are some who still need further help to rouse them into compliance.

My goal is to live in you while you are still on the earth, and to lead you to accomplish deeds of power, especially bringing to conversion, through bodily and spiritual healing, those who are being saved andto complete My work of salvation.

There are spiritual insights into My Passion, that I would like to reveal and long to share with you, if you would only spend time with Me, do you not realize that I want a closer relationship with you?

I require that you be at peace for our encounter, do what you must to attain this peace of
soul, only then will the channels of grace be open for you to see clearly and to receive from Me all I have for you. 

I cannot be specific here as to what you will receive from Me, for each of you will be given what is most beneficial for your life at this time, I receive from your heart all the love that you have for Me.

Have you truly found happiness in anything else, is there any activity that satisfied longer than the moment, allow Me to bring into the light of each day, a new joy for living and a new purpose for your being.

No comments: