Sunday, June 24, 2018

THE FATHER’S WILL CONTINUED THROUGH YOU

2018-06-07                                   INRI

You’ve asked Me to pour My Love into your heart and soul, have I not done so with giving you My very Self in the Holy Eucharist ever since I initiated it at the Last Supper before My Passion and Death.

At each Mass I lift you up to the Father, Who accepts My Offering, so that through Me you may continue to do His Will continuously, throughout the world.

I fill you with the power of transformation, no longer you, but us, you and Me together to accomplish all that the Father requires, for I only desire to do His Will forever.

Flowing from Heaven is a torrent of graces that earth cannot see nor perceive, yet it is there, making needed changes to those who are being prepared now for My return in Glory.

My Church will be renewed in the Unity of having One Shepherd and one flock, also are you united with the Saints of Heaven, and the souls in Purgatory, pray for them and all who will cooperate with Me to bring about the final victory.

Love one another as one family in God, do not discriminate against those who differ from you in their customs and traditions, see through My Eyes the glorious diversity of My creation, you are being formed to be citizens of Heaven.

You fear what is unfamiliar to you, persons not within your associations, nor do you understand them, show your acceptance of them for love of Me, you will please Me and all of Heaven.

When the Church will show the deserved honour to My Holy Mother Mary, then will the Church be renewed in Faith, for I desire that She be venerated by all whom I have made Her Mother.

My servant Moses refused to be called the son of the King’s daughter and preferred to suffer with God’s people rather than to enjoy sin for a little while.

He reckoned that to suffer scorn for the Messiah was worth far more than all the treasures of Egypt for he kept his eyes on the future reward.  Heb. 11:25-27

My people become strong in unity, you are My chosen ones, created with a purpose and mission, think often of Me, and tell Me especially when troubled, that you trust in Me, that you know I will take care of everything.

I am transforming you as you receive Me in Eucharist, you allow Me to do the Father’s Will through you when you love, in all that you do for others, and when you forgive the wrongs that are done to you.

No comments: