Saturday, June 16, 2018

THAT ALL MAY SEE THEIR NEED TO PRAY

2018-06-14                                                INRI

In humility and thanksgiving, come to Me, I await you and have prepared graces to bring you further along the way of your perfection.

Your failures have been many, but I will remember them no longer, as I behold your sincerity of heart, you are seeking a closer relationship with Me, and I hold you in My embrace.

Because of My Love for you, I allow trials and sufferings of every kind to invade your life, these will bring you to your knees in prayer, you do not now understand the Wisdom of these ways but I assure you I am to be found by you through them.

These hardships are molding you daily, I am seeing you already perfected, but I allow you to see yourself in your misery and sinfulness, thereby rendering you humble before Me.

My Love for you is unfailing, even as I occasionally see you block My graces for completing your conversion, you are not immediately running to the source of everlasting life, to be healed.

I am your only remedy to sin in your life, what you overlook this day and consider as nothing, I take into account, I want to change you even in small imperfections that blur My Image in you.

You are the one I desire to possess, bringing My Holiness into a world of darkness and sin, you are to be holy and unique as no other for I am creating a new saint.

Ordinary as you are, yes, but chosen by Me to walk amidst your family and friends, quietly and not boastful, with My Holy Spirit to empower you to finish your race in a dynamic way for My Glory.

Among you are many foolish souls who have made the things of this world their god, without verbalizing it, they give all their attention and talents to these endeavors and give their Creator nothing.

I grieve for them, the loss of the potential of heavenly goals that they should have had while on earth, their lives have been lived without the help of the benefits of the One Who loves them so completely.

So I allow them to love this life to their detriment, all the while empowering in their families one or more members, who are turning to Me in relationship and help, to aid those who are spiritually blind in this life, by prayer and by good example.

Do persevere in prayer, My faithful servants, pray for those who do not pray to Me at all or very little, your reward will be great, and even now I bless you.

No comments: