Thursday, November 8, 2018

AM I THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE

2018-11-08                                                                  INRI

Have you now sensed and come to finally realize, that you are My special child, have you come to know, that I favour you greatly, and do you know that whoever opposes you, opposes Me, much as a father defends his son whom he loves.

Walk confidently in our relationship, knowing all the while that others are also special as you are in My Eyes, because you are all in the unity of My Body on the earth.

Yet this should not deter your trust in Me regarding the caring for your every need, as if you were My one and only child upon whom I dote.

My desire is for you to care for Me also in this way, freely giving your love and respect to Me at all times, for many show ingratitude and indifference to Me, their Creator and Saviour.

I want you to know that you need not be imprisoned by your past indiscretions, I have forgiven you, stop this self-destruction, look instead to the needs of those I have put in your path today, as you journey together coming home to Me.

Listen carefully to what I will whisper in your heart regarding the soul set before you, even a little consideration, or gesture of friendship, I will bless.

For you are walking in My Love, and in My purpose, which is the very reason that I gave you life.

You have been given power from above, walk humbly and with confidence, your credentials are valid, and you have been sent on a mission to bring My Love to others, you are not sent without the weapons you will need to defend yourself against the enemy.

Think carefully of just who would lose out if you did not proceed in this work of loving your neighbour, now, think of who would benefit if you did nothing to promote love in the Kingdom of God, for evil and corruption run rampant throughout this present world.

Yes, I know well the hurt and pain that you have endured at the hands of others, but if you will unite it all with My Sufferings on the Cross, I will make it a tremendous gain for you and not a loss, for My Goodness will not be outdone.

Rekindle and regain your happiness and joy, I want you to smile always, keeping your eyes on Me, and not looking back, for I am in your future not your past.

No comments: