Thursday, November 22, 2018

PRAY FOR THOSE WHO PERSECUTE YOU

2018-11-22                                                      INRI

You are aware that not all people in this world have the same beliefs and Christian mindset, in fact I am alerting you now to the growing dominance that will infiltrate cities and countries that were once faith filled with Christians.

I am speaking to you today regarding the Islamic people, whom most people view as harmless and just different in their beliefs, but the truth is, they intend to dominate the world, you naively befriend the enemy.

Love and peace are not what they embrace as doctrine, they have not accepted the Gospel as you have,  you model your Christian lives on Me, your Saviour out of love, yet it is not so with the Muslims who are subject to their god Allah out of fear.

Some of you have limited the number of children that I had planned for the Kingdom of God, and this has altered the plans of Heaven, whereas the Muslims are having as many children, through polygamy, having many wives and many children, in order to populate the world with Muslims and their customs.

You have not wanted to cause any trouble and so they have demanded to have their way in politics and building mosques, steadily gaining ground in your countries as you are really unaware of what is truly happening.

Don’t be afraid, I am still in control, but I am wanting to warn you of the impending dangers at hand, trust in God, without Me you can do nothing, I have given you My Spirit to enable you to act according to love.

Yes, pray for those who would devour you, you are the unsuspecting prey, as they would impose their beliefs upon you, yet I am with you to help in ways that will allow you to escape the enemy and his persecution.

Their teaching is to dominate, I showed submission to the Will of My Father, Who is Love, by this act you were saved, you follow Me, imitating humility, gentleness, compassion and caring for each other, you love Me, for I am your Creator.

Keep your weapon in hand, your Rosary which was given to you by your Holy Mother Mary, and the Sacrifice of the Mass will be your most powerful means of strength against the enemy.

Through your Baptism, you were born again by water and the Spirit, you shall not be moved to renounce your Faith, no matter the persecution, or whatever the suffering.

Confidence in God and the Church I founded are the very fabric of who you are in Me, do not be afraid, I will not let you face any peril without Me, remember you are always at My Right Hand.

My plans for your Salvation are proceeding though darkness prevails, you have the Truth, do not fear but continue to praise God, the outcome is known to you, My Love for you will overcome all adversity.


No comments: