Thursday, May 16, 2019

CALLED TO FULFILL MY PURPOSE


2019-05-16                                                               INRI

I have not given you a spirit of timidity but of courage, love and self control.

My Words have not been believed, you want to believe and imagine that you do believe, but in actuality you act otherwise, avoiding situations where you would be put to the test.

Do not be dismayed, for you will come in time, to believe as you should while responding to grace, I am already seeing your progress in courage and in acts of selfless love.

But there is much more work to be done before the chaos has come to a heightened peak, the time will be short, and things are already in the process.

I have a plan that indeed does involve you, there is a personal need for each to fulfill his mission while he is still on earth.

It does not matter that you know in advance the things that will happen, only that you remain in prayer, stay close to your Blessed Mother Mary, She will be beneficial to your being able to be at peace.

Within you should be an ascendancy of praise for your Lord and Saviour, for whatever is happening around you should not determine whether you will lose your peace or be given a martyr's courage.

I want the leaders of My Church on earth, to exhibit a calm demeanor of peace for the people to be able to remain courageous and not be afraid.

You will be called to witness before Me, for I will be with you at all times, witness in humility and do not be ashamed of Me, My Holy Spirit will sustain you in all that you will be called to endure.

You have a share in My sufferings, strength will be given to you, take courage and do not be afraid.

Believe in My unending love for you, for I will see you soon, receive My Peace that will encompass you completely.

Do not let thoughts of the future occupy your mind, but make the best use of today while you remain in the freedom to come and go as you please.

All is under My command, this should give you some comfort, never forget the ultimate end, which is a New Heaven and a New Earth which has been promised to you, I will reign as Sovereign Lord of all.

Rest now in Me awhile, for I have chosen you to be My own people, who have been given grace to fulfill My Purpose.

No comments: