Thursday, May 30, 2019

I SEEK THOSE WHO HAVE FORGOTTEN ME


2019-05-30                                             INRI

A willing spirit, this is what makes Me choose one person over another, for the task of bringing lost souls to their knees before Me.

I desire to use anyone who is willing to give of themselves, no one can do this courageous work by their own ability, only through the graces provided by the Holy Spirit.

As you place yourself on the right path of life, doing according to the best of your ability, following My Commands, you place yourself at My disposal.

Then the gifts available are given and hopefully not rejected for you have freewill, for a gift will have been formulated throughout one's life, thereby accepted as familiar and not foreign in nature by an individual.

You may request from Me a certain gift, which I may deem not suitable for you, it may be right for a time later, or not at all, but I assure you that I have gifts for each that will make life feel fulfilling and enjoyable.

May you fall in love with Me, this will change your whole perspective on life which will change everything, make up your mind and decide to trust God in all things.

I know all your shortcomings and every weakness, but I also know your strengths, more than you know them yourselves, therefore have confidence in My Love and Wisdom to direct all in your life.

You who are My faithful people, I want to encourage you to grow in prayer which unites us, it need not always be in a quiet setting, which is so seldom, only lift your mind and think a loving thought for Me.

Yes, I am a Mystery, but I am constantly communicating with you, if only you could recognize love in all that surrounds your day and your night, you do not hear because you do not perceive My Love.

Nonetheless, I give graces throughout your day, that allow you ample opportunities to respond to Me in love, for this world has forgotten Me, seeking to indulge in the pleasures found in sin, this saddens Me.

You are seeing the earth being destroyed, chaos and confusion everywhere, do not be afraid, for I have made provision for your safety and security.

Even as My Human Body was destroyed, I was raised to new heights, a new Glorified Body, soon all will know the Truth, they will all see Me in all My Glory.

No comments: