Thursday, May 9, 2019

FRUIT OF THE REDEMPTION


2019-05-09                                                                      INRI

Within each of you is to be found a place where we are not only meeting, that is you and I, but a place from which you will have strength, courage, and the ability to love those who may not welcome you.

You will enter into My Heart, pierced by a lance, that you may have entrance and through the Eucharist  I may enter you, we will be one.

This is the very essence that I have gained for each of you, at least while you inhabit the earth, your paradise will begin here, for even if a wrong has been done to you, because of your love for Me, you will be able to forgive.

If a person sins against you, as I Myself feel sorrow for the soul of this individual, you also through Me feel sorrow for his soul and not for the hurt incurred by yourself, for you will be at peace.

I will be able to accomplish much while you are in My Heart in this way, here is the time when you will show My Love to this sinner, you will be given the power of My Spirit to act in a loving manner.

As a fruit of the Redemption, you will feel joy, knowing that our union will ultimately last forever, I will remain in you, helping you to overcome temptations, for I desire to empower you to serve others.

You are as a tree in My garden, upon which I expect to see fruit, the Holy Spirit has many gifts, designed to bring this joy into each life.

Tell Me that it is also your desire to unite with Me in this manner, close your eyes and imagine that you are entering paradise where you will meet with Me.

Each time that you attend the Liturgy of the Mass, see the Sacrifice as the gate, the Cross makes you able to enter My presence.

Your life will be so much more meaningful, lived in this way I can direct your silent prayers and bring healing to those to whom I will send you to.

Imagine, as I heard the voice of the Father directing Me to heal, directing Me to counsel the lost, so I will direct you in ways that you have longed for in order to serve Me.

I have longed to grant you many fruits of My Redemption, but I patiently awaited your desiring heart to become ready to receive with courage all I have planned.

In the past you have acted in your own thinking, trying to accomplish what you assumed was My Will, I have blessed countless undertakings that you have tried, not wanting My little ones to be discouraged.

From now on we will collaborate in the meeting of our hearts, for they will beat as one, I am the One to do this transformation in you, be of great joy and at peace.

No comments: