Thursday, June 6, 2019

TRANSFORMED INVOKING MY HOLY SPIRIT

2019-06-06                   INRI

You have been given the gift of faith, but unless you continually add fuel, the faith will grow dim.

Fuel your gift by doing acts of charity, this is so important, it is not just something nice to do, but something vital to the life of your faith.

As you persevere in doing little acts of mercy, however small, but done for love of Me, you grow in forgetting self.

Not only are you forgetting yourself in doing good for others, but also you are increasingly able to act unconcerned of any benefit to yourself.

It is through you, that I am able to walk amid My people doing what needs to be done, for I do the Will of the Father and I am able to act through your willingness to love.

Come to Me for the desire and strength that you will need, to smile when you would rather not, for the grace to listen when the other one is complaining or the conversation is always one sided.

There is no need to prepare in advance, for these deeds of mercy will be inspired as need be by My Spirit, He will supply all blessings for those concerned, the one giving and the one receiving.

Give Me your permission each morning to bless your day, tell Me that you give all your efforts to bring                       Glory to My Name, leaving all arrangements according to the Divine Plan.

Is there some work today that you would rather leave for anyone else but you, you can think up a number of excuses why you shouldn’t be the one to do it, child, you will not know how I will bless unless you triumph over your selfwill.

If you only knew what I use and how I choose to build your faith, that I might soon use you for great and mighty works, that may have never entered your mind.

But they have entered My Mind, you are unaware that you were created in love, for love, to do great things for the Kingdom of God, but you must grow in cooperation and trust before you are able to fly.

To trust is to have grown in love, for to trust is to abandon yourself into My Hands and leaving fear behind, you throw caution to the wind, trusting God and not yourself as previously.

One symbol for My Holy Spirit is The Wind, with faith invoke His help and just act, do what you had feared to do because you were self-conscious, concerned of what others would say or do.

This is how I will transform your world, through all who will believe, invoking My Holy Spirit, and in complete trust acting to heal, acting to forgive the unforgivable, and all that needs to be accomplished.

No comments: