Thursday, June 27, 2019

SPIRITUAL GROWTH TOWARD MATURITY

2019-06-27                 INRI

A lifetime of lessons and trials, both joys and sorrows, injuries and miracles, I have been forming you and continue to form you until you reach spiritual maturity.

Your life is no longer ruled by sin, but by the Truth, you have come to know Me in a personal friendship, a relationship that accounts you as brothers and sisters to Me and to each other.

Together we are working toward great trust and confidence in God, each day the Holy Spirit has prepared for you ways of increasing and growing, this is how you will progress, it is a cooperation.

You are Heirs of Heaven, being mindful of this fact will raise your sights toward greater love for everyone and appreciation for everything.

The Father created earth with you in mind, you have a part to play that no one else may fill, your qualities are unique, your abilities and strengths are special, even your likes and dislikes are then a part of what makes you you.

I am forming you to help others, knowing all the while your destination and theirs also, you need each other, it is a lifetime of achievements, you were not meant to be alone, and with this interaction you find your happiness and joy.

How precious to Me are the souls given to Me by My Father, and in all those for whom Salvation has been granted, for their eternal reward awaits them.

When you receive Me in Eucharist, I give you My Eyes that you may see the goodness in others, I give you My Heart, that you may feel compassion for all, live in your new found freedom each day, renewed in body, mind and spirit.

I walk with you in difficult times, for I know in advance what is in your future and I prepare the best outcome for you, recognize and be thankful as you realize My intervention.

Increase your devotion to Me in the Blessed Sacrament of the Altar, for here is where you will obtain the needed courage and strength, peace and the ability to make decisions rightly.

Remain in Me for there is much to be accomplished before My return, I am granting many graces in these times, and I desire you to forget yourselves in My service for the good of others who need you.

No comments: