Thursday, June 13, 2019

I CAME TO REVEAL TO YOU THE FATHER’S LOVE


2019-06-13                        I CAME TO REVEAL TO YOU THE FATHER’S LOVE                INRI

I came to encourage you in your walk toward eternal life, for to encourage you is to empower you to greater love, to greater heights in all your thoughts and actions.

In this life you must unite yourself with My Death, if you would aspire to unite with Me in My Resurrection, I am referring to the fact that I did whatever My Father Willed for Me, you must allow the Father to direct your life also, whatever it is, I did not rebel, My Life was totally surrendered.

I want you to experience the Father’s Love for you, you cannot attain this by doing whatever is your desire, only listen to the Holy Spirit, Mysterious is His Being yet easily accessible, you need His help.

Your life may seem at times to be so difficult, while others seem to sail through life with all that life may offer, but only I may judge one’s life accurately, keep your vision on the things of God.

Thus you will be able to rise above every circumstance with the help of My Holy Spirit, it is My pleasure to see you prosper even now in this life, daily living the best witness that My Grace affords.

It is only when one is swayed as a boat upon the waves of the sea, in uncertainty, little believing, barely trusting in God, but relying upon oneself, that there is much anxiety and discouragement.

I have placed in your life encouragement, for each of you will be a cause for joy and satisfaction in the work assigned, you are living My continued Life on earth, soon I will return in Glory, do not waste this precious time.

The Father has in His constant Sight each of His Creation, so much in need of the Truth, nothing will distract His attention from His wanting to Bless you His Beloved Children.

Those who are fearful of the future, must come before Me and allow Me to grant them My Peace, My Shalom, which surpasses anything known in the world, come to Me that I may Bless you.

Leave all anxiety at the foot of My Cross, here you will see the way that you should go, I will speak My Words to you, Words that you need to hear, believe in My Love for you, do not withdraw from Me.

Disbelief causes Me much grief, whereas faith with abandoned trust, benefits the world, especially your closest family members and associates.

Go with My Blessings, I want to Love through you, do not allow the graces that have been allotted to you for this day to go unclaimed.

No comments: