Thursday, February 13, 2020

FOR I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

2020-02-13                           FOR I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD                             INRI

I am giving you a new heart and a new spirit, that I alone may be enthroned there, for only as you recognize My Love for you, will you be able to love others.

My Word will become alive in you as it has never been before, thus you will keep My Statutes and Ordinances which will not be a burden but a joy.

I am a jealous God, Who will not have your hearts divided, no longer will you give priority to anyone else nor to anything else that I have created for your use and not for you to idolize.

You were made for Me, and it is vital that your love be pure and that your spirit be ever contrite.

May My Cross of your salvation be ever in your sight, meditating day and night upon what it cost Me for love of you, you shall not forget also the Father’s sorrow in this great Sacrifice of Mine.

Because I have given to you a new heart of flesh, you will be given new eyes with which to see your fellowman, receive a new caring and a new sense of what he is needing from Me, I will use you to give as I will provide.

Today make up your mind to let go of all that is weighing on your mind, that is whatever is distracting you from following My mandate in each given moment, allowing Me to answer someone’s prayer.

From the Throne of your hearts, I am now directing you, listen attentively, for I do not shout but whisper to My servant’s ear, I will make you conscious of the needs of others, though you may be oblivious to his present concerns.

As you become more attuned to your Master’s desires, you will find that I bless you abundantly, giving gifts and showering you with signs of affection when you least expect it.

There is a great need among My people, I have a great Love for them, so you must not be afraid when I call on you to assist Me in the answering of their prayers, for I am blessing you for the task at hand.

For My people are broken and wounded by others who have taken advantage of them, defrauded them, used them mercilessly, some are despairing and want to end their lives, they see no future good.

I am giving you a new hunger for My Word, devour it and let the Scriptures comfort and direct you.

Go now and proclaim the Good News to the captives, set prisoners free and give hope to the poor,  I am alive but I must be alive in you first, I am the Light in you, go light the hearts of others in My Name, 
I am empowering you today.


No comments: