Thursday, February 20, 2020

I AM THE WAY

2020-02-20                                                   I AM THE WAY                                                   INRI

I am the Way to the Father, I am the Way to eternal life, no one comes to the Father except through Me.

Salvation cannot be achieved through good works, by righteous living, by following perfectly the Commandments, only by trusting and following Me by Faith, it cannot be earned it is a Gift.

Your Faith in Me ultimately will put you on the right path to Salvation that is to eternal life.

It is not important that you know the time nor date of My Second Coming, only that you be prepared at any moment to meet Meyour death will be a new beginning for life eternal.

When you breathe your last on earth, this may be your final opportunity for repentance, after which will be the destination of Heaven, Hell or Purgatory, one must not wait and presume that this grace will be granted to you as you procrastinate.

Yes, I do require, indeed command that you do good works, you will only know after death the true benefit that it affords you in regards to your Heavenly reward.

Performed out of love for Me, you are not saved by the good that you do, but in serving your brothers and sisters, you are acting with the graces which I Myself am empowering you to act in the most loving ways.

For by My Sacrifice on the Cross, I have opened for you the Doors of Heaven, and gained Salvation for all who believe in Me, for I have other sheep that are not of this fold.

As the Good Shepherd, I desire that your love be true and sincere, what kind of relationship would lovers have if they did not communicate regularly with each other, telling their deepest thoughts and concerns to the other.

Everything has been prepared for you to achieve your greatest victory on earth, while you still have today, what you do matters, what you say matters, I care for your loved ones even more that you do.

All that is in the world entices you to withdraw your attention from Me, it will seem to you as if you were swimming upstream, against the current, when you turn away from media and come to Me in prayer instead of entertainment, you will not be disappointed.

Come and drink to your hearts content, all who are thirsty, come to the fountain of Living Water, forgetting yourself, placing every worry at My Feet, enjoy your Beloved, Who comes to meet you.

I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, is it not clear to you yet, that nothing, absolutely nothing else in this world really matters, have Faith in Me, I will bring you home, seek Me and I will make sure that you find Me.

No comments: