Thursday, February 27, 2020

I HEAR THE CRY OF MY PEOPLE

2020-02-27                                   I HEAR THE CRY OF MY PEOPLE                                INRI

Fear immobilizes My people, it is Satan’s ploy, his best strategy, in order that they would be afraid to speak out, to stand up, to voice the Truth, and so do nothing in the wake of the impelling force of evil.

The wrath of Heaven cries out against the abominations being perpetrated against My creation, abortion, homosexuality, prostitution, violence, rage, and so many other sins.

Your leaders have made it a law and have called what is evil good and what is good evil, outrageous is the modernism that invades the Church and its people.

But I have been patient with the world, I hear the cries of the righteous ones, but they are few among so many who accept what is being presented to them, as charitable acceptance of every ones views and opinions, relatively anything that the evil one may suggest is permitted, welcomed in fact.

If you must question, if you have sinned, the answer is most likely yes, excuses come easily to mind, you try to diminish the fault, confess and receive My grace to turn away, do not put it off any longer.

You may not have realized your enslavement to sin, slowly it has taken over you, and replaced your love for Me, with a love for the world.

The remedy, to regain the love lost, is repentance and forgiveness so that you may return to the Truth, devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary will gain you the grace and strength necessary for renewal.

Your hearts have grown lukewarm, if not cold, have recourse to say the Rosary within your families and within the Church family.

I am interceding for you before My Father in Heaven, He is hearing your prayers also, do not be overcome by the faithlessness that you see all around you, but pray for them, pray for the world.

At this very time now you are in the midst of chastisements, which you may not be aware, for the faithful are enduring sorrow within their souls for the countless sins, that are being hurled into the very Face of God.

Because of your love for Me, you are feeling these trials, tortures, sickness and sufferings, take courage and continue in prayer, you are just beginning to see the purification of the earth.

Trust in Me, I tell you even the weakest of My servants will have the power of the Holy Spirit, to heal and alleviate the discomforts of those who will come in need of healing, conversion and guidance.

I am still in control and the Red Dragon who wages war against The Woman Clothed With the Sun, My Blessed Mother Mary, the devil will not prevail, but in defeat will be thrown down to the depths of the netherworld.

This must happen, though the Church appears to be annihilated and destroyed, it will be stronger, purified, sanctified, I will be their God and they will be My people.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praise God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit.
I believe... The righteous of Lord will overcome And has....believe the Lord has risen.
Keep praying brothers and sisters.
For our God is good...our God is Great...And our God is extremely AWESOME. WE LOVE YOU GOD FOREVER.