Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BOOT CAMP!


2011-03-22  

Peace, to those who seek Me and desire to walk closer, receive My Peace.

Today I want to enlighten you as to the very journey you are now making.

It is a path especially designed for you personally which will lead you to Me, and to a
greater love for your fellow man.

Each of you on his own road but all leading to Me

Do not look to the ease or difficulty of your neighbor’s path for I alone am Wisdom and
discern the most loving and profitable way for each to reach fulfillment.

Look at the Blessed Sacrament and envision all paths leading to the Merciful and loving
Heart exposed upon your altar.

Soon you will be entering into a time of training and transformation.

Each entering when upon a sincere request, a seeking to enter into this formation, you
will be entering boot camp as it were.

My Mother is the gate, come to Her to enter in when the time is made ready for you.
You will know this in your heart.

My Mother will then be your soul teacher and model.

Ask Her to teach you meekness and humility of heart.

As I entered the womb of My Mother for a time of duration and formation, so will you
enter for a time of duration and formation in the sanctuary of My Most Sacred Heart.

There in your renewing you will be allowed to feel the pain sin causes the most loving of
Hearts and also you will experience the unconditional love I give to all My children.

During this precious time, you will be blessed with Peace as was My Mother blessed.

I listened to the comforting beats of Her Heart whispering “I love You” over and over.

Listen also to the sound from deep within you rhythmically echoing this same sentiment.

Here you are being formed as never before because of the necessity of the world’s need.

You will learn to conform to My commands without hesitation as it will at times be
demanded of necessity in the coming battle for your souls and others.

When you have been sufficiently prepared, I will release you into the world.

But as you came into My Heart one by one now you will leave united as brothers and
sisters of one Father, one team.

United in purpose and Truth lead by the sword of the Spirit and empowered by all the
Heavenly realm who are also in the battle along side of you.

No longer will you be afraid having now been fortified and armed for battle.

A battle I assure you I have won!

Go now in Peace and await what will surely be the calling of a lifetime, which you will
recognize through My inspiration. Do not doubt My Words to you.

Be patient but alert always seeking Me with a sincere heart.

INRI

No comments: