Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NO LONGER SELF-CONSCIOUS


2011-06-08 

My own Heart I have opened up and hand to you that you may enter in.
My Heart was pierced that you might have entrance and unite with Me.
My Heart like an ocean desires to consume your heart which is like a drop of water.
As the Father and I are One, you will seek to unite with Me, but ultimately it is I who will
accomplish this in the time that is best suited for My purposes and for My glory.
All of your questions will have been answered when this perfect unity is attained, all that
you will ask the Father in My Name, will be granted.
No longer will you be conscious of self but only of your God in all that you think, say
and do, consumed in My Love.
There will no longer be the question of whether to proceed in matters that would cause
you to suffer or to be commended for they will all be the same to you, all for Love.
For the glory and praise of your God, you have died to self and no longer live apart from
Him.
Forgetting that there was ever a separating of self from your Creator, you will rejoice in
everyone who praises Me.
You will lift up and fill the gap for any who neglect or are ignorant of the gratitude that
rightfully belongs to Me.
How I long for this union even now, come now, come receive what I have waiting for
you, shall you not know now the portion I have to give you.
My Heart is-open for you My beloved.
I am forming an immense army of souls that are requiring sacrifice and prayers to be
made ready for the missions I have prepared for them to accomplish.
You My chosen ones who are to unite with Me are being called upon to intercede.
Unite with Me for on your own, even when you think you are united with Me are not
quite there yet, I will accomplish this soon as required.
Souls in need of conversion are being lost for lack of Love in this present world.
Enter into My Heart and become one with Me, allowing yourself to be consumed in My
great Love for all Humanity.
A sharing in My joy will be a sign of your growing in to perfection in this unity.
When you quiet yourself and envision this your nothingness, leap into the arms of My
Most Loving Heart and release your Soul to Me.
You are afloat on the ocean of My Heart, and I propel it wherever it is most needed.
Fuel for the journey is the Holy Eucharist, only this will allow you to do the Will of God.
In losing yourself, you gain reliance on Me and the freedom to be the person I created
you to be.
No longer does fear enter into your being for it is I whom they persecute, I whom they
hate and I whom they will come to perceive in you.
My Heart now beats in you, I am is in you.

INRI

No comments: