Friday, February 11, 2011

TRUST IN ME TO ACT


2011-02-11

You are among the people I will bless.

Strive for perfection but remember it is ultimately My work in you.

Even if you fail in every way, continue persevering in your good efforts, I will bless.
There will be times that you will find Me elusive and hard to find. I am not responding.

Yet strangely it is the time that I am closest to you.

You will find Me guarding and strengthening you although suffering may be What I
permit.

Do not listen to the voice that invades your thoughts encouraging you to give up, to be
disquiet.

Instead praise, tell Me of your trust in My Wisdom and love for you.

Tell Me that you do not understand the things that are causing so much conflict in your
life.

Quietly I will speak to your heart the comfort you seek.

At this time I may request you do something for another who is in need of your help.

This may surprise you because it disrupts your pity party as it distracts you from self.

But in obedience if you comply to My request I will bless you with Peace once again.

Prayer need not be taxing and routine for it is conversation with Me, enjoy as I do our
time together.

Make friends with the Saints and Angels that daily surround you.

I have given them special graces to be dispensed when you ask their intercession.

Your unselfish prayers for others pleases Me greatly and I grant favors in your asking.

You were created to be in community and it is there you will be most happy.

Even in the midst of disquiet it still seems right as in a family.

Again and constantly I will bless you with many graces for all who gather together.

Who among you is a captive in bondage at the hand of the evil one?

Come together for in this is your strength with Me as the power in My Name.

Many praying for the needs of the community, the Church and the World at large is a
necessity.

The Mass is the greatest prayer of all.

I am there as physician, councilor, comforter, Confessor reconciling those far away.

Receive nourishment and answers that you will need to proceed in life without fear.

Come to Me ever as a little child that expects that “daddy” will always take care of it.

Whatever the need or hurt, whoever is harassing you be it human or invisible.

The demands of this world were not meant to be handled alone.

I provide for you and others, go in Peace.

INRI

No comments: