Wednesday, May 18, 2016

HUMILITY ENABLES OBEDIENCE

2016-05-18                                                                        INRI

With the world in this violent, destructive, and self-seeking situation as all find themselves today, you do not have the luxury of mediocrity, that is of just trying to get by or being on the edge.

Strive for excellence in obeying and following Me in holiness or you may not make it, you do not have the option to do your own thing, for you are in a war for your very souls.

In obedience, you are given gifts, the Holy Spirit gives Faith to you and not to those who disobey, He gives Truth that you may know reality, those who do not obey My Commands, do not live in reality.

They evict Me from their lives and thus murder and suicide, abortion, infidelity are what is insane in society today and accepted as norm.

Without Me they reason insanely, because the Holy Spirit is not operating in their lives, evil is permitted to enter and take up residence to their detriment.

Society wants to eliminate religion and replace it with secular humanism, an atheistic world view, which is cold and inhumane.

But you who obey, I have given gifts through the working of the Holy Spirit, He will give you the capacity to be obedient, you will know that God loves and cares for you, confident in eternal life.

Do not be insecure in regard to My love for you, no one can take away the Faith that has been given to you, even as you become immersed in the corruption that increases all around you.

Daily you are surrounded by fearful people that do not acknowledged that I am still in control, no matter what is happening, be stability for the weak around you.

Remain in prayer, those who receive Me daily in Communion have an added advantage in that I grant graces innumerable for their holiness to be communicated to those around them.

Pray children, and do not disrespect Me by worrying, have confidence because ultimately you know the outcome, through humility you will have the capacity for obedience.

No matter how dark the world becomes, how evil or distressing life becomes, don’t worry, this is negative energy and counter productive to My plan of Salvation for you.

I am allowing all that you are enduring, work with Me, I am raising the bar on your Sainthood.

2 comments:

jasper said...

Wow..... Does this speak!!!

Michael Brandon said...

It seems fitting that this prophecy came only a couple of days after I was guided to the following

Litany of Humility

O Jesus! meek and humble of heart, Hear me.

From the desire of being esteemed, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being loved, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being extolled, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being honored, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being praised, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being preferred to others, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being consulted, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the desire of being approved, Deliver me, Jesus.

From the fear of being humiliated, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being despised, Deliver me, Jesus. 
From the fear of suffering rebukes, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being calumniated, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being forgotten, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being ridiculed, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being wronged, Deliver me, Jesus.
From the fear of being suspected, Deliver me, Jesus.

That others may be loved more than I, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be esteemed more than I, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That, in the opinion of the world, others may increase and I may decrease, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be chosen and I set aside Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be praised and I unnoticed Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be preferred to me in everything Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may become holier than I, provided that I may become as holy as I should Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.