Monday, May 2, 2016

I GIVE YOU MY PEACE

2016-05-02                                                                                           INRI

Peace – By the shedding of My Blood, I made with you a covenant of Peace, wherein you were now able to have a relationship with your God.

My peace is a goodness of life, unrelated to circumstances, that is it is not touched by what happens to the person on the outside.

I want you to know without a doubt that I am being gracious to you, no matter what the circumstances, count it all joy.

In the world, you might ask, where would one find this peace that is not just the absence of trouble, even in danger and through sorrow?

My Peace I give to you not as the world gives do I give to you.  Let not your heart be troubled nor let it be afraid.

This peace allows you to be calm in the midst of what would ordinarily be fearful, as I before Pilate was calm.

I will enable you to not cry out but rejoice in pain and trial or even sing in the midst of suffering.

My peace is never about the circumstance, this fruit is of the Holy Spirit, it is My peace and it is meant for all believers.

But you must actively receive it, trusting in Me, ask for the grace to believe in My goodness and Mercy.

It is tranquility in the soul, be settled in My peace as you go through whatever is happening in your life.

It is My desire to encompass you completely with a peace that surpasses all comprehension.

My peace wipes out all worry of the conscience of the past, and thoughts that destroy your peace of mind in the anxiety of the future.

You may have problems to solve or decisions to make, make the best possible plan of action according to My Scriptural Word.

If this is in accordance with My Word, and is not forbidden, go ahead with it and retain your peace of heart, be confident that it is God's Will.

If people who are without God, that is the unsaved, would know what awaited them, they would quickly lose their illusion of peace in the world.

I am the foundation of Peace in the world, nothing else will stand in the coming days ahead.


No comments: