Wednesday, September 14, 2016

HE DINES WITH SINNERS

2016-09-13                                                                              INRI

These were the words they used to accuse Me, and finding no fault in Me, they searched for anything they could use against Me.

I still dine with sinners, I am their sustenance and strength, indeed, I am all they will ever need in this world and the next.

Are you aware, that when you confess carelessly and without proper means to amend or to avoid such a sin, that I am being mocked again and again, just as did the soldiers mock Me during My Passion.

I want you to come to know My deep love and acceptance of you, when you do know this great love, you will no longer be in need of seeking approval or looking to find your identity through the opinionsof others.

Your credibility is in Me, I am the One Who leads My flock to safety, I affirm you in your heart and soul, in depths no earthly being can fathom, no one can duplicate nor dare to compete.

Child, you are Mine, do not seek to find your fulfillment elsewhere, for to do so is a useless effort that I will not bless.

You have come thus far not really knowing Me, for I am Spirit, but I want to reveal to you, slowly, My power and I am allowing you to receive gifts from My Heavenly abode, to aid all who would be saved.

These gifts, unique to individuals as I choose, will convince each of you of My love and desire to use you now in these perilous days ahead, for the time has come when humanity will know I am God and they will come to know the Truth.

Even though each bears a cross of suffering in one way or another, you will be in My employ serving the many who do not thank Me for the suffering they presently endure, tell them it is out of a great wisdom and love that they do not yet perceive.

Because you yourself are suffering, you will be a credible witness to those for whom you will minister, you are to look to Me for what you need in each circumstance, a word of knowledge, insight into a past incident, I will give you anything that I may see that will bring about their conversion. 

In My Name do I send you My little flock, I am sending you like sheep among wolves, but do not fear anything, with the boldness that I am going to give you, go forth and make disciples of all nations, healing the sick and casting out demons.

No comments: