Thursday, December 22, 2016

NOT IN SADNESS BUT IN JOY

2016-12-22                                                                              INRI

As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you, I see your woundedness, your distress and frustration at times, leading you to react in an adverse manner.

Sometimes lashing out in anger, when your desire had been to love throughout your day, you become dismayed with yourself and feel quite hopeless.

The Truth is that you have been given new eyes to discover the Divine reality that is before you, the faith given you allows you to advance and achieve your goal, wake up children.

Not only through revelation, for this is indeed good, but in knowledge and wisdom as well, you begin to appreciate what is before you, listening with new ears you pay attention to what I am saying to you.

Always you are in My Mind, nothing happens to you that I have not foreseen, even calamities I turn to good for you are Mine.

You are questioning if you have Me within you, I wait for you to realize and desire to be in My presence, but I will never leave you.

I would wish to reveal the immensity of My Love for you but you could not withstand the greatness of all that I would show you.

It suffices to say that you are more precious to Me and that to see you harmed in anyway would cause Me great pain in an Infinitely Loving Heart. 

I am giving you what you can bear at this time, your soul will delight in the joy I give you when you receive Me in the Eucharist, there is no greater gift that I can give you than Myself, totally, Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity.

Yet to ascend to a greater conversion, it is in suffering united with Mine, that causes you the most growth in faith and love.

I know how much you want to belong solely to Me, do what is presented to you each day, your duty and also the unexpected occurrences will bring you to where you want to be.

Confidently entrust your everyday to Me knowing that I want you ultimately with Me for all eternity.

Know that I am doing everything in each of your lives, that you may reach your highest good while on earth, it is important that you do your best now, for in eternity this time in the world will be of beneficial significance.

May fear not enter your lives for I am coming soon and all will be made new, nothing will remain the same, do what you were created to do out of love for Me, I am with you always.


No comments: