Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED

2017-06-14                                                                  INRI                        

I free you from all of your fears, take a step forward and believe, taste and see that I am fulfilling all My promises and that for all time I am faithful and trustworthy.

Do not be afraid to believe in all that I have told you, I am good and gentle and I am Love Himself.

I have told you many things and yet you want more instruction, I will give you more as you begin to implement what I have already given you, go forth in faith, I want to bless you.

Have you considered lately, the love that was displayed for each one of you, as I came into your humanity, I your Creator God knew how it would all end, which was as planned only the beginning.

I wanted you to unite with Me receiving My Divinity with your humanity, in order to empower you to love as I love, there is so much hatred and division among the people of earth, My creation.

Realize that I am in you, closer than you are to yourself, your freewill still intact, I am involved in all that you do, except sin.

As you experience sin within your life and repent, then can you compassionately forgive others who have offended you, I can use everything in your life to bring you to salvation and all your loved ones.

As My Mother Mary asked Me to remedy the lack of wine at the wedding feast at Cana, so will I remedy at Her request the lack of love in the world.

Love is coming to a neighborhood near you, pray, and pray more, nothing is more important in your day than to spend time with Me, I want to be with you, and especially that you place your head on My Heart, as the Apostle John did on the night of the Passover.

You have many distractions that take you away from Me, I want the best for you always, for only if you have been with Me will you be able to bring others the love they need.

When I am able to move you to see and do a good work for a soul in need, that is docility in action.

I will come again but your concern should be in the here and now, you gain many graces for eternity as if you were advancing to the next grade, Heaven has many mansions, many levels, in humility you will see that of yourself you do nothing.

I am real, I am powerful and want you to use My Name when I am called to heal, comfort and sustain the suffering soul, who has asked you for prayer, I may send you to one who has not yet believed in Me.

Only when you have had a personal experience with Me will your faith grow, have you been healed, have you had your eyes opened to a mystery of faith, have you not yet experienced a miracle, I will leave no stone unturned to reach you.

No comments: