Thursday, September 21, 2017

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE DAY NOR THE HOUR

2017-09-21                                        INRI

Some are blind in their sin and willfully so do they remain on the path set for destruction, it is their choice after all, and I must respect their decision.

And some are of the mindset that, to seek after virtue and holiness are but a needless hardship and a burden, also the giving up of happiness in the world, which they presently are living in enjoyment.

This would appear to be the opinion of one who is looking from the outside in, and not one who is enjoying the peace and tranquility of living in the joy and trust of serving God.

Yes, you would incur opposition at once should you decide for a greater, more meaningful life lived solely for love of Me.

You would begin to see in a new light, everyday things that may previously have caused you difficulty, realizing that what I gave up for love of you, you could never compensate Me in response.

From the very beginning, I knew which of you would respond to My invitation to return love for love, and which of you would continue blindly to ignore My requests for conversion.

Through our relationship, you come to realize your place in My Body the Church, and that here on earth you are in exile, I am coming to bring you home to be forever with Me.

But as I gave My Life for you on Calvary, and it was for Me My Crowning Glory and Happiness to do the Father’s Will, even to the extent of dying on a cross, a criminal’s death.

So also you in following Me, must find your happiness in what you suffer, it may be a spiritual or physical pain in nature, but most assuredly your bitterness shall be turned into sweetness.

The Queen of Heaven was so closely associated with My Sufferings, that She suffered a spiritual agony, pray with Her the Rosary for those who do not see the necessity to do so, you may save countless lives through your prayers.

It may seem to some that tomorrow may never end, that My return is one big hoax, seeing that the world is full of enjoyment and new discoveries, how can anything be amiss.

Without a thought for the hereafter, they laugh and sing and regard you as a fool for wasting your time and efforts on something they say may or may not happen, I AM COMING, and you do not know the day nor the hour.


Do not gamble on whether you will be able to make up for the lost time, I alone can do the impossible in lives that have seemed doomed from the beginning, here I am waiting for the repentant, would you not rather wear the crown of victory beside Me, as I sit on the Throne of Glory.

No comments: