Thursday, May 3, 2018

VALIANT IN WAR

2018-05-03                                                                                                  INRI

My children, all around you is the news of evil and darkness that invades the whole world, do not dwell on this.

It will only discourage you and keep you from the good that comes from keeping your eyes on Me.

I wish to see charitable actions coming from your hands, at first you will be conscious of your efforts to help others freely, but soon it will become more natural for My Works to flow through you.

You are My instruments of peace and love, do not look on the misery caused by the evil one, who seeks to distract and discourage your efforts in doing good works.

Do not be bearers of bad news, only of encouragement and good, look to praise and thank Me, come to the foot of the Cross, where I gave My Life for your souls.

Your time is short and grows shorter with each day, do not waste any more of your precious moments, doing the devil’s work, these will not count for your good but rather will indeed count against you.

The news media may be full of bad news, but My Word is full of the Good News of My unfailing and constant love for you, check it out!

When you become aware of the great number of My people who do not believe in Me, who do not love  Me in return, and the many unrepentant sinners, the more you should offer yourselves, with your whole hearts.

Has My Redemption failed do you think, or is this the time for My Faithful to take up arms to defend what I died for, which is a Faith that has saved you.

I have given you everything for you to reach your eternal happiness, your Heaven, of which all of you are citizens, you are the privileged ones, the chosen elect, who have your orders to love as I have loved, these were given to you from the beginning.

My courageous soldiers, I am the Way, I go before you, do not proceed before or without Me, nor assume anything without proper direction and timing, be patient and valiant, have complete trust in Me, this is after all Spiritual Warfare.

No comments: