Tuesday, April 23, 2019

BEING PREPARED TO SERVE

2019-04-18        INRI

The prophet Joel wrote “Be converted to Me with all your heart, in fasting and in weeping and in mourning.”

And St. Augustine writes on this same subject matter, “Fasting purifies the soul, it lifts the mind, and it brings the body into subjection to the Spirit.

It makes the heart contrite and humble, scatters the clouds of desire, puts out the flames of lust and enkindles the true light of chastity.”

The Blessed Mother has repeatedly made known to all that a major part of the very foundation of all Her plans is for you to fast weekly.

Her words to you, “Satan is strong, he wishes with all his strength to destroy My plans.”

Through penance and fasting you will gain purity of heart and freedom to go on in the light of the Holy Spirit, thereby destroying Satan’s power in your life.

Fasting is a grace, you need only to ask for it, could I refuse such a noble request from My child, who in sincerity of heart comes to Me for help?

Especially at this time it is so very important for you to increase your trust and confidence in Me, for it may be very soon when you will be asked to perform feats of bravery and courageousness at command in My service.

I am not now trying to convince you, for it is your duty to do so, to fast and do penance in the desire to a greater holiness in order to be able to serve with all diligence.

Long have I waited for you to turn to Me with all your heart in this way, for this will be the quickest and most profitable way to gain all that you will need spiritually, and all other necessities.

The wise ones will be obeying, since humility allows them to succumb and overcome ones ego at last.

I in all Wisdom, brought out the Israelite people from Egypt, and I fed them with bread and water, that they would have My priorities always in mind, this was My best for them, a fast from Heaven.

But they grumbled and complained against My arrangements, and so My plans for them were altered.

I left them in their stubbornness of heart and gave them what they demanded, and so My plans that would have brought them perfectly to the Promised Land, were altered, and they wandered aimlessly through the desert for forty years.

I Myself will strengthen you with Bread from Heaven, you will be empowered to fast, this is My best for you, joyfully you will deny yourself for My sake, and I will greatly bless you.

No comments: