Thursday, April 25, 2019

YOUR HOPE IN ME WILL BE REWARDED

2019-04-25                                               INRI

I am guiding My Church always and sustain it especially in these difficult and perilous times.

Call upon the intercession of My Mother, the Virgin Mary, and with deep confidence entrust your life into Her Hands, She is the Mother of the Church.

For the Church will be shaken tremendously, through apostasy and unbelief, for interiorly, one who is the antichrist will set himself up against Me. 

Infiltrating My people with Protestant doctrine, they will accept the belief that the Mass, the Sacrifice which I accomplished on Calvary, they will believe that it is not a sacrifice.

The Church is being purified, and is on a journey that will entail much suffering and a loss of faith.

Seek the shelter of your Holy Mother, She will lead you to Me, have much trust and confidence in Her maternal care, I Myself, was entrusted to Her as a helpless infant, during a dangerous time in History.

Many will lose sight of the true faith, remember what My disciples witnessed as they saw Me crucified and saw Me die before them, they fled in fear and ran in disbelief, so you will also will be greatly challenged in your faith, will you also doubt Me.

You will witness what will seem to be the death of the Church, the apostasy of your family and friends, the persecutions of the Christian minority, and possibly martyrdom of the chosen ones.

With the general apostasy of the majority, most will follow the antichrist for he will convince many to belong to the false church, yet a little, faithful remnant will be guarded and hidden safely.

Adhere to the fast which will now strengthen your resolve to remain steadfast in faith no matter what happens around you, you will wait for My Coming.

In the Upper Room where the Apostles awaited the coming of the Holy Spirit, as I instructed them to do so before My Ascension, My Blessed Mother, directed them to fast and pray, for His coming.

When fear threatens to overwhelm you, come before Me in Adoration, praise and thanksgiving will remove the agitation in your heart and calm all your fears, and give you confidence, removing every obstacle.

I was the Lamb of God that was led to the slaughter, and you My little flock follow Me, some will be greatly persecuted for their faith, you will be a minority and some will be imprisoned and die.

Remain in calm trust, be silent when accused, My Glorious Coming is assured, for your hope in Me will not be disappointed but will be rewarded.

No comments: