Thursday, April 4, 2019

THE GIFT OF FAITH TRANSCENDS

2019-04-04                                                                 INRI

Your personal relationship with Me is essential, what will happen, what will be revealed, will need your cooperation and obedience to My direction, and with your gift of faith you are to go forward.

That you see yourself as I see you, and that you see others and have a relationship worthy of Our friendship is what I desire from you.

As you pray, I am healing wounds, that are needing to be resolved so that your confession and your adoration before Me, may be wholesome and not lacking the gratitude owed to a God Who has given all for love of you.

There is so much that I want to do through you, but the lack of confidence and the self that thinks that you are able or that you are not able, often times stands in the way of great and marvelous miracles.

The unconverted must see something in you that is desirable, that what you have reflects the love of a God Who is Love, by your words and actions, will they desire to know the One you serve?

Your true self is struggling to be released, I want your consent to proceed with making you the happiest version of yourself that you could ever imagine, does this sound real to you, do you also desire it?

I came to serve, should I expect any less from My followers, the Father sent Me, I am sending you, all this is known to you, do not fear rejection, for this will be a sure sign that you are doing God’s work.

This life will not be an easy road, but when you are aware of being My servant, you will feel empowered by the Holy Spirit, nothing can be as rewarding as joyously denying your plans and doing something that requires the emptying of self for another.

You will have struggles in overcoming trials and every adversity, but I will give you an interior calm and peace of heart.

The world is being prepared for My perfect Revelation, many religions of the world will play a part in the completion of My plan, this you may not understand, do not complicate My arrangements.

Each religion, has good to be found and recognized, however small, Truths that are above human reasoning must be believed by all, for the gift of faith transcends, I am the Way the Truth and the Life.

No comments: