Friday, April 12, 2019

STEPPING STONES TO ETERNAL HAPPINESS

2019-04-11                     INRI

My faithful followers, you who consider yourselves devout, do you have a distrust in yourselves and confidence in Me?

Remaining in grace things go well, until one day you commit a fault, are you angry with yourself, how could I let this happen, you ask yourself, or perhaps you become discouraged because your best efforts were not enough.

This is how you will know if your confidence is placed in Me or yourself, if in Me you would be saying you knew how weak you were, ask My forgiveness and know how little was your confidence in Me.

It was not you who chose Me, but I Who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name, He may give it to you.

You are a good tree and are bearing good fruit, whereas a bad tree will not bear good fruit.

Not bearing fruit is the problem here, many are so involved with the things of this world, that they have no time for Me, their neighbour or My concerns.

My graces that have been prepared for the many blessings that could be had, fall unreceived to the ground, unclaimed, but for a few.

Gentle and small is the call that I send, who will be listening, who will hear it, I desire to bestow all that is needed and much more, I have an ocean of graces and few to receive them.

Each day I am working to give you the fullness of life promised to you, as stepping stones, bringing you to everlasting happiness, it is My pleasure to do this for your eternity with Me.

I wait by your bedside, for the first opening of your eyes each morning, and your greeting Me in faith, I make new and glorious plans, full of excitement and wonder, that will enrich the day just for you.

Oh child, on whom I dote, do not forget Me in your busy hours today, some avoid Me because they do not perceive My Love for them, make them aware that they will find the joy and peace they seek.

And when I whisper within your heart an endearing word or phrase, that is meant just for you, do not dismiss it as thinking it was just wishful thinking on your part, it is really Me loving you in the moment.

No comments: