Thursday, August 15, 2019

BREATHING LIFE INTO MY PEOPLE

2019-08-15                                   INRI

Cleanse your souls, so that you may be available for My purposes, avail yourselves of the Sacraments.

You do not know My plans that are already set in motion, that is why you must be made ready now.

Free yourselves from those things that have been forgiven and which are now behind you.

There is much work to be done before My return, and I am counting on My faithful followers to be there when needed.

I have always given humanity a hand in creating and in caring for the earth, My directives have not always been heeded though.

Do not argue among yourselves over trivial matters, insignificant things that will not matter in the long run, this will only cause division among you, be prudent.

Be wise about the things of God for I hear your every prayer, My Holy Spirit will breath life into you.

Your world is in turmoil, but I want to lift you up into My Divine Life, yes, after your death but especially now, today.

Follow Me in living this Divine Life, notice how I responded to everyone who chose to go against My teachings, those who rejected Me.

I went to those who would accept Me, and I healed them, freed them, and fed them, I want to love all through you.

Those who were hungry I fed, with food for the body and food for their souls, multiplying the loaves and fish, and then teaching them.

There are hungry souls out there, and I will send them to you, do not fear this work that you will discover will be most rewarding, I am the One Who will equip you for this mission.  

I seek the ones who are confused and weary, they are actually trying to find Me in the most obscure places and ways, for they are unaware of just what they are looking for.

And not finding what they expected, they become disillusioned, finding conflict and contradictions, they seek peace and truth, and happiness that alludes them.

Shall I find servants among you who will be ready to go where they are most needed at a most crucial time, you must surrender daily.

For I am preparing you who are surrendered, having My Life within, for the renewal of My Church upon My return.

No comments: