Thursday, August 8, 2019

LETTING GOD BE IN CONTROL

2019-08-08                                                   INRI


Yesterday need not dictate what tomorrow will look like for you, you are My creation and I very 
much would desire to lead you into a life that would direct you now and eventually to eternal 
happiness.


Your faith has been given to you as a gift, but it must be nurtured by My Word and through the 
receiving of the Sacraments, your faith must grow in action and not lay dormant, immature.


You were made to live the supernatural life, to live in Me and to live for Me, we are to have a 
friendship and enjoy each others company.


Many are not living according to their full potential, for there is so much more to this life than you 
are experiencing, due to sin and due to a lack of desire to grow spiritually, out of fear.


Some fear that I may ask them to give up something that they feel they cannot live without, others 
fear that they will lose their identity, who they really are, I assure you that those who lose their lives 
for Me will truly find life in Me.


If you will surrender each day to Me, and allow Me to take charge of all that will ensue, everything 
that may happen to you, given to Me to take care of, this will give you greater freedom from worry, 
for you will be trusting in God Himself.


You have been in control of your life until now, how have you done so far, will you give Me the 
opportunity to handle things from now on?


Begin slowly by realizing that I am with you, everywhere and always, I am there in good and bad 
times, I will give you confidence to say “no” to temptation, and “yes” to charitable acts.


You will be My representatives in the world and you must be holy for I am Holy, seek to know Me 
through My Word, for this is where you will get to know Me in a greater capacity.


In this supernatural life, you will be more confident in proclaiming My Name and do the things that 
you were created to do as My child, I will strengthen you and you will serve Me well.


Begin each day anew, there will be opportunities for you to grow, do not fear to disappoint Me, for 
this may cause you to be less adventurous, together we will conquer every avenue set against you, 
for whoever is against you will have to contend with Me.

Soon there will be a time when it will be vital to you and all who are with you, to trust completely in Me, then it will not be a time to flounder but a time of direct action.

No comments: