Thursday, August 1, 2019

LIFE’S GROWING CHALLENGES

2019-08-01                              LIFE’S GROWING CHALLENGES                               INRI

Life will have its growing challenges, even as you set your sights on living in accordance to My Will, you find that your well intentions have been compromised.

Temptations are all around, you easily find reasons why prayer could be delayed or postponed, and in time eliminated, this is a wake up call to all who do not seek a deeper meaning in their lives.

Do you respond with kindness to someone who has disappointed or wronged you in some way or perhaps shown neglect, can you treat them with love and not in anger or with a sullen face?

I am within you, you are Mine and I am changing you as you cooperate with the grace supplied, but ultimately it will be of your own freewill, to conform to the commands of God.

Within My Written Word are your instructions for a happy life, yet many do not have the knowledge to live the life that they were created to live.

Your spiritual growth will depend greatly upon your meditating on the Scriptures, your heart will be transformed, as the Word becomes alive in you.

The Rosary highlights areas of My earthly life, and when you pray with contemplation I enlighten your understanding and enable your soul to spiritually progress in holiness.

I showed you the way to eternal happiness, as I surrendered My Life on the Cross, you will have your own trials and sufferings, I have shown you how to be victorious in all that you might endure.

Those who live for themselves are the ones who are the most unhappy, all that was promised to make them happy has fallen short of the promise as advertised.

You were created for Me, and therein you will find your happiness, I am your all in all.

In all that I suffered and endured while on the earth, I surrendered My Will to the Father and allowed His Will to be accomplished in every way and in all things.

I surrendered all to My Loving Father, Whom I honoured with My Divinity and My Humanity, in order that ailing humanity would be redeemed by My Sacrificing Compliance.

Learn from Me while you are able to access the many graces given, you do not know how soon this availability will be withdrawn, store up treasures in Heaven while there is still time.

No comments: