Friday, January 3, 2020

A MATTER OF INDIFFERENCE

2020-01-03                                    A MATTER OF INDIFFERENCE                                   INRI

My people, I have given to you the gift of time, there is no time in eternity, and for My purposes and for your salvation, I created time.

This world as you now know it is passing away, and to those who honour, serve, and reverence Me, I give the eternal reward of Salvation.

The evil one has sown indifference in the world, many offend Me by this indifference, especially the ones I have favoured with great graces and blessings.

have been given the place of least importance in their busy chaotic lives, entertainment and their striving to gain greater standing among their peers, is the driving force behind most of their thinking.

Therefore I am depending on you who are My Faithful, you who are enduring much confusion and trials of every kind in this present time, I am with you and make Myself felt in tangible ways to help you.

I want to give you My Peace, let your tears reveal to Me your sincerity in wanting to serve well your brothers and sisters, I know your needs, but you are in need of telling Me everything that concerns you.

Your Angel sees Me, ask for the faith to see as he sees, he has been given graces to help you in this journey home, Michael the Archangel, is especially prepared to assist all who call to him.

I chose you before the earth was made, to be with Me in Eternity, I have put My Faith in you, and so there is a work that you are to do in this world, a work that I have prepared for you to do in a selfless spirit.

Because of the responsibility given to each of you, you are to have complete trust in Me, alone you are without power, but you have been given great and powerful weapons, so that you may be fearless in the confrontation.

I am Trustworthy, make up your mind not to fail in the quest set before you, with complete confidencein Me you will be courageous no matter what the circumstances are before you.

While still in his mother’s womb, John the Baptist received My visit, as My Mother came to Elizabeth, while carrying The Savior of The World, John received My Holy Spirit.

You receive Me in the Holy Eucharist, the power is now within you, go to the people of indifference, their offenses are an abomination to Me, I am enthroned upon your Altar as your King.


No comments: