Thursday, January 30, 2020

BEFORE THE FINAL DAY OF JUDGMENT

2020-01-30                               BEFORE THE FINAL DAY OF JUDGMENT                         INRI

There is coming for all peoples a final day of judgment, but at this time it is the end of an era and not the end of the world, choose to repent now, come to Me in humility and sorrow for your sins.

To save the world, I am giving to all the gift of Illumination of Conscience, My Second Coming, that they may have an opportunity for forgiveness and for conversion, that is before I come as Judge.

Many will come to a realization of the Truth, that they had previously refused to believe, they will be given a chance within a short period of time to repent and come to conversion.

My Mercy is for all for their redemption, even the faithful will benefit and they will become firm in their Faith, there will be some who will refuse to believe even in seeing the Great Sign in the sky.

All will see how their sin affected the lives of others, especially within their family and acquaintances.

The Sacraments of Holy Eucharist and Reconciliation are available even now in preparation for these coming events, and later when many will be repenting of their lives of slavery to sin.

Those in the state of mortal sin will see the place where they would go for all eternity if they should die at this time, pray for these souls, pray that they may not despair but that they be willing to convert.

My faithful followers, I am fortifying you now in preparation for these coming events which are soon to take place, you will be a means of saving the lost, many will be overcome with grief and sorrow.

This is a time of saving grace for all, I am Merciful and Good, making possible a means for the multitudes who in their lives, have not found it necessary to even acknowledge Me as their God.

They have not thought of their future home in eternity, therefore a pervasive darkness has spread over all the world, soon a Great Sign will appear in the darkened sky.

A Cross with the Son of God, Victorious and Brilliantly Shining as the sun, with Light streaming from where the Nails of the Crucifixion pierced My Hands and Feet, I will appear in the sky, illuminating the consciences of every human being on the earth.  

Today as you receive Me in the Holy Eucharist, it is a foretaste of Heaven Itself, look at the Host being raised, I am looking at you as you look at Me, and I see all your life at once, I am coming to dine with you today and My desire is to remain with you forever.

No comments: