Wednesday, January 8, 2020

THE CROSS HAS BECOME THE TREE OF LIFE

2020-01-06                      THE CROSS HAS BECOME THE TREE OF LIFE                INRI

Since Adam and Eve sinned by eating the fruit of the tree that God had forbidden them to eat, death entered the world, but when the Father sent Me, His only begotten Son, the Cross became the Tree of Life.

I have overcome death for humanity, when you come in repentance to the Cross, I give you new life.

In coming to Me, you find a new joy, peace dwells in your heart and you then have a greater resignation to make Me the center of your life, I long for this in each life.

Thus, you no longer feel drawn towards the sins that previously have ensnared you, your priorities have changed, you are seeking more fervently to do My Will and not your own. 

Indeed, to be able to give Me your life is a great grace given to those who ask it of Me, this grace is unsurpassed in attaining your eternal reward in Heaven.

The parable of the rich young man, who was seeking eternal life, could not see himself following Me, by selling all his possessions, which were many for he was thinking of how this would affect his life now.

Many walk the path of destruction, they think that all is well with them and all those that accompany them, the road is smooth and enjoyable, how could this be wrong?

Yet, I tell you seek the narrow gate, the path less traveled, strewn with difficulties and hardships, often you will feel very much alone in your journey, weary in your striving to finally reach home.

At this time, it is vital for you to make good decisions in everything that you may discern, the Holy Spirit is available that you may not be mistaken, you will actually be given the facts you need to know.

I have set you apart, though you see thousands in the world going the way which will be most accepted, most popular, you will go against them in light of the Truth.

You must not be swayed by those whose hidden agenda is clearly against Me, you have been given a wisdom that will allow you to choose rightly and not one that is wrong and easily convenient.

At times you will be instructed to blindly follow what I say, I am presently building your trust in Me, when people become unruly and in selfishness are against one another, I send you to bring My Peace.

Take the Scriptures often in hand and place My Promises within your heart, they will bring you the security, direction, and comfort that you will need.

Gather in My Name, where there are two or more agreeing on anything according to His Will, My Father will grant that request, hold fast to My Words.

No comments: