Thursday, January 23, 2020

IN PREPARATION FOR TRANSFORMATION

2020-01-23                               IN PREPARATION FOR TRANSFORMATION                        INRI

The Church will be cleansed by the blood of her Martyrs, Satan will first and foremost go after the priesthood.

Offer to Me sacrifices, selflessly giving of yourselves for the salvation of others, without this many will perish, they will not have prepared for this time of trial and chastisements.

You are not to ask Me only for a few people that you dearly care for, no, but ask Me for the conversion of the world, and to realize the dire times that they are in, many are oblivious to the coming disasters.

Even now, the elect are refusing to recognize the urgency of this call to salvation, My warning to the nations is a grace, it is a great grace to all who call themselves Christians to pray for those who are not yet believers.

My Covenant promise was to all who would obey My Commandments, I have never left them, but they for all intents and purposes, they have left Me behind.

My Mother Mary will be your Ark of safety, a refuge and place of security, She will guide you in the way you should go, be attentive to Her words, and you will have peace in your hearts.

Today you must examine your lives before the Illumination of Conscience, confess with sincerity to My priests, they represent Me in the Confessional, it may be difficult to find a confessor for those who wait much longer.

Don’t be afraid, you who are My Faithful Followers, prepare yourselves as I have advised and pray making sacrifices for others, the remaining time is short but use every opportunity to help those in need.

Those who are in denial are the ones to be pitied, they have not utilized the given time of preparation for their transformation, but My graces for them are within the prayers that you may offer for them.

Invoke My Divine Mercy for these and for all the world, I love all and desire them to be saved, many evil spirits are presently roaming the world seeking any unguarded souls that they may find.

Ask the Holy Spirit to enlighten you regarding the state of your soul, you may not be aware of the very presence of sin hiding within, of which you may have become accustomed to.

My greatest gift to humanity was My Eucharistic Presence remaining in your Tabernacles of the world, open your hearts and I will make you conscious of just how close I am, then you will become aware of the beauty of your own soul because of My Presence there.


No comments: