Thursday, April 16, 2020

I AM LOOKING FOR FAITH IN THE WORLD

2020-04-16           I AM LOOKING FOR FAITH IN THE WORLD       INRI

The Father’s plan from the beginning, was that humanity would enjoy paradise with God on the earth, but all that changed with the sin of your first parents, Adam and Eve.

Death and sin entered the world, and reparation was needed to mend the rift, that closed Heaven for all the inhabitants of earth, I alone, the Son of the Father, only could atone for all humanity’s sin and do away with death for all eternity.

Yes, praise Me for your Salvation, but have you considered the Congratulations also that are due to the Queen of Heaven and Earth?

She suffered in a non-bloody way along with Me during My Passion, and did die a death of a broken heart, at the witnessing of all that I suffered ending in My Death.

And so it is that She is Co-Redemptrix along with Me your Redeemer and Saviour, She will usher in the Church by means of Her Immaculate Heart, into the New Era of Peace for all the faithful.

Each person, in some way, must now daily endure some form of suffering in repentance for sins.
Keep your thoughts elevated in prayer, mindful of all that I have promised you to come, if only you would be steadfast to the end, have no fear, for I am aware of your weaknesses.

In this way you will be made ready to live your paradise even now on earth, you are daily being transformed for such a life that will transcend your every expectation, be loving and kind to each other, especially to those who are not so with you.

Without faith, you are tossed as waves in the sea, stressed and confused by all that the media will confront you with, but your faith will be as an anchor, holding you secure in your trust in Me.

Upon rising from the dead,My first visit to My Apostles was for them fright and joy all at the same time, but My Words to them consoled their fears, “peace be with you”.

They were disappointed in themselves being guilty that they had abandoned Me, and so they had, but I had known it from the beginning, and I loved them.

There is much to look forward to in the future, though there will still be much to suffer, do not be anxious concerning this, only remain faithfully in prayer, fast and be grateful for each blessing daily.
When My Apostles were in the boat on the stormy sea, I was asleep in the stern, but it was a test for them, where was their faith, I am looking for faith in the world even today.

My people, you may not sense My presence within you, like the Apostles saw Me but because I seemed to be asleep they did not feel secure enough to use My Name to quiet the sea, do you have faith in Me?

No comments: