Thursday, April 2, 2020

MY MERCY FOR THE WORLD

2020-04-02                  MY MERCY FOR THE WORLD      INRI

My Heart is breaking in the dire misery of all who are bowed down, burdened from the utter chaos and confusion of all the world today.

Do not accuse nor judge anyone, but in prayer and in the silence of your hearts, invoke My Divine Mercy for all.

Just as I was silent as a lamb being brought to the slaughter, so must you be, for when you are senselessly talking and agitated, you are not at peace and in prayer, neither for yourselves nor for others.

In prayer and in reparation live each day having the end view that is, My Victory, My Glorious reign always in your faith sight.

This will show your trust in Me, and confidence in My promises to you, for you are presently doing battle with evil forces in the world.

Good and evil are in a battle, that is why much prayer is needed, that you may not be discouraged nor overcome with anxiety, seeing all that is transpiring in all the earth.

The Blessed Mother trusted God constantly, patiently waiting for His plans to unfold, even at the Cross, She remained in silence trusting, follow Her example of docility.

It may seem at times that evil is winning out, but this is not the final outcome, God in His Wisdom has determined this to be His best for all at this time.

Do not enter into argumentative discussions debating who is to blame, or who is right or wrong, it will be more prudent for all to be in prayer.

This will be a good time to allow Me to reveal to you certain areas in your life that need consideration, I want to show you if perhaps, there is something that may jeopardize your eternal life with Me.

Ask Me to give to you My Thoughts regarding anything that troubles you, and to give you grace, that you may look at others with the eyes of love instead of judging or having critical comments.

The world will receive the great graces it is badly in need of, through the efforts of those who will pray and make reparation, I am depending on My faithful people to accomplish this now without delay.

What is needed is My Immeasurable Mercy poured upon all the world in its decrepit state, fulfill My request that I may answer expeditiously, for souls are being lost at each moment.

Scripture reads, “the gentle words of the wise are heard above the shouts of a king of fools”. Eccl. 10:17

No comments: