Thursday, April 23, 2020

YOU ARE BEING HELD IN TRUST

2020-04-23          YOU ARE BEING HELD IN TRUST         INRI

These are indeed special times for My chosen souls, it is a time of purification, a time to deepen our relationship, for My work in you will be a greater infilling of the Holy Spirit, it will be crucial in the coming events.

It will be important that you learn to trust Me, not only in word but in your acts, I will expect you to act on My behalf at times when necessary, for certain things will need to be accomplished.

You must become a reservoir for Me, so that My Love for others may pour forth from your heart, I Love all people, you must forget yourself and allow Me to minister to their needs through you.

It may at first seem daunting to you, but know that this is My work, that only I may accomplish within you, although you have a freewill, that I will not impede, know that My Love for you will empower you for even greater works.

The Father has deemed that the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, should bring about the Era of Peace into the world, so that the new earth, inhabited by all the faithful remnant should enjoy what He has created.

Strive for holiness, confession of your sins through the Sacrament, snatches you out of the evil ones hands and from his influences to sin, peace in the heart, freedom from anxiety are but a few of the benefits enjoyed in this gift.

If you could see and hear actually in the spiritual realm, how elevated and glorious your souls become, your fear would dissipate into a mist, you would welcome the encounter with Me, the warmth of the Fathers Arms in your forgiveness.

Do not place your thoughts in the future, but put your trust in Me today, make the beginning of each day a willing act to trust in doing your duty well, leaving the sufferings and trials as an offering to Me.

Walking around with defeat upon your face is not My Will, lift your eyes and let your spirit soar to the Heavens, this is where I desire to meet you, when your spirit is ready to receive instruction.

You have nothing to fear, love conquers fear, truly begin to live in My Victory, and when you have trusted Me doing even a small thing, I will increase this faith, so that you may trust Me in doing even greater things.

No comments: