Thursday, April 9, 2020

PROCEED DAILY BY FAITH IN ME

2020-04-09           PROCEED DAILY BY FAITH IN ME      INRI

This is a time of trusting in your God, Who is Love, a God Who created everyone to love one another.

 It is a time to contemplate just how well that you have complied with My mandate to love one another, as I have loved you.

Sin blinds the sinner, and he no longer is able to see clearly, that his actions have both offended God and hurt his neighbour, with his conscience alerted, I give grace to repent and to be made whole once again.

An evil entity has manipulated the world into a frenzy, causing fear and disruption to control the populace, I am the Resurrection and the Life, celebrate your Salvation, for herein lies your joy.

Many are angry, selfish in their thoughts, they regard only themselves and their desires, their boredom, are they not concerned for those in their families, their elderly parents and grandparents?

Eventually death will be something that all will have to face, many fear death, some do not consider the near possibility, nor do they plan for their eternity, all are in need of repentance.

I am offering forgiveness to all who will repent of their sins, My Divine Mercy is for all sinners, giving them a fresh start to their lives, a new beginning.

My Kingdom will come, and today and each and everyday, My Will will be done on earth, as it is done in Heaven, as My Father Willed it for Me, and for all His creation.

I brought Glory to the Father, by doing His Will on earth, and especially in the Garden of Gethsemane, where I surrendered to the Father, saying not My Will but Thine be done.

And so must each of My followers, therefore do what you must do as far as your duty entails, and also whatever the Father Wills, be it unexpected or something not welcomed, do it well.

Tomorrow will have its own troubles, today My people must act out of love and in peace, trusting in Me for I am with you, you need not be afraid.

Few are praising Me in these days of your seclusion, remain in prayer and give thanks even in the midst of your lack of understanding of all that is transpiring in the world.

The Apostle Paul radiated joy even in prison, he trusted completely in his Lord and Saviour, to give him the grace to endure whatever the Father would Will for him, it did not matter, he was at peace, and even from him came an exuberant joy.

No comments: