Thursday, August 4, 2011

THOUGH THE MOUNTAINS MAY FALL



2011-08-04

There will be nothing for you to fear as you remain in My Love.

That is of great importance as much will be demanded of you concerning your living
arrangements which will not be as you are living today.

Casual acquaintances will look at you suspiciously; and those with whom trust was previously
taken for granted will not be there for you.

You will find you should only have Me to trust in and to follow in My instruction.

Prayer will give to you the peace you seek, for it is there that I will commune with you.

Receive the Eucharist daily as much as it will be made available to you, there is where I
will be united to you most closely.

These are troubled times, but all of the events and happenings are a necessary evil that
will accomplish what I have destined for the Church in this fallen world.

I am always with you My loved ones. Do not be afraid.

My Love for each and every one of you will cover and protect you.

You will be illumined as to the good you have failed to do and which you could have
done with the graces I waited to give to you. It will be your greatest regret.

Even My Mother waits moment by moment to endow the faithful, Her children, with the
help and favors from above.

Will you not from this time take account of the precious opportunities extended to you to
further good deeds to your merit I most desire for you.

Soon, very soon it will not be available to do so because of the many whose illumination
of conscience will have caused them to despair.

They will hate you because of your love for Me.

They will be overwhelmed by the loss of their entire lives spent on selfish and foolish
striving for possession which will have gained them nothing for eternity.

I desire to be among you now My people, to encourage and benefit you, I am Love.

Rest upon My breast as did John at the Last Supper; this so endeared Me to him.

You also, when the world around you comes to disaster and to lawlessness, run to Me and
be at rest, knowing that you will be able to face all with My help.

I will rescue and sustain you in all that will befall you; nothing will surprise Me.

Your trust in Me will be tested, begin now by interceding for your fellow man and
receive My good intended for them.
INRI

No comments: