Thursday, December 25, 2014

I STILL WALK THE EARTH, LIVING IN YOU

2014-12-25                                                            INRI

I was born of' the virgin Mary but I wish to be reborn in each of you today.

Do you not realize now that you are in Me and I am in you, you have not truly been aware of this fact until now, not truly, meditate on these things and My Spirit will enlighten you.

Have you tried earnestly to do My Will and failed time and again, you must surrender all to Me now, for it is not in striving that you will succeed but in surrendering all of yourself to Me.

When I walked the earth, My greatest desire was to constantly fulfill the Father's Will, I did nothing on My own, now I wish to continue in this mandate and live on in you on earth as it is in Heaven.

I was crucified and died but I am resurrected and wish to live this resurrected life through you, desire this also for love of Me.

Say always, 'I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me' in this way you surrender yourself completely to Me.

Slowly your fear in the world will dissipate, you will no longer be afraid of people for I love them and you will love them to.

Living in Me do not be surprised if you are rejected as they rejected Me, you will take solace in this for there is nothing that will be done to you that I have not allowed as beneficial to you or to others.

I have overcome the world, you also will sit with Me on high at the Father's right hand for all eternity.

Though heroic feats will not always be on the agenda, do not shrink from a request to do so, only be available to Me when an occasion should arise, you do not know when history may hinge on a certain action, may I use you in these uncertain times?

Let your joy of serving Me be apparent, evidence of love in your hearts My dear ones, for I am constantly smiling at each of you, you are My joy since I am your heart's treasure.

You are not yet aware of the greatest reward that will await you in the paradise I've created for My faithful followers, you will toil with your hands and the sweat of your brow, but the fruit you will produce and the harvest will be My accomplishment and My responsibility.

Do not be afraid of suffering, indeed accept it with joy, for you have it not out of My displeasure but on the contrary, you share in the suffering of My Passion and are identifying with Me.

Unite yourselves in My honor and constantly be mindful of My presence in you for it will avert evil desires and inspire goodness towards others whom you might otherwise overlook.

I am looking for those who in simplicity are seeking only to do for love of Me the desire and Will of My Father, this is primarilly for the Salvation of Souls.


No comments: