Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A TIME OF MERCY

2016-03-02                                                 A TIME OF MERCY                                                INRI

My Angels are sprinkling the blood of martyrs over the whole world as the seed for this time of MyMercy.

Extraordinary graces are now being poured upon everyone, especially the weak, the broken, and the sinner.

My Mother of Mercies is interceding for all to realize the meaning of your life on earth, and that is that all become Saints.

You are especially favoured to have been chosen to live at this time of great graces, for your ability to become Saints is made more easily attainable today than at any other time in history.

I thirst that you come close to Me and give your trust deeply to console My sorrowing Heart.

The unprecedented graces being poured out at this time are not being received as I have planned, and I will give to anyone who is willing to receive an abundance of unclaimed merits of graces.

Rejoice in receiving these graces because the ones who have previously refused them will be given a second chance in light of your having accepted them.

Because of the power now within you, you will be My instruments of the grace of love that will draw them to Me.

I invite you to become Saints and the quickest and surest way to do this is to consecrate yourselves to My Merciful Heart through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

You are indeed living in the darkest days in all of history, and it is for this purpose that My Mercy be proclaimed throughout the world at this time.

Do not at anytime succumb to despair with all that is happening around you, trust in Me, and do not be like those who forecast doom and gloom.

Never fear to come to Me when you experience failure to love others as you should, I am prepared to grant you greater graces to overcome your sins than if you had never committed them. 

My grace abounds, where sin is great, My graces are greater.

No comments: