Wednesday, March 23, 2016

ERA OF PEACE MY EUCHARISTIC REIGN

2016-03-23                                                          INRI

I desire your childlike simplicity, filial trust and abandonment to renew My earth, to take back My people.

When you have been shown by illumination the truth of the state of your souls, each will be given the opportunity to choose either to change in the purification or to turn away completely from Me and the promised Salvation.

It will be a difficult time for all the world in the coming chastisements, but My Angels have been dispersed in the work of bringing to safety the faithful who willingly are submitting to My Divine Will.

Trials and tribulations, persecutions will devastate the earth and its inhabitants for a period of time in the purification of the remaining people.

Pray and persevere remaining in the refuge of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, here is the safety that She will bring you to, teaching you to humble yourselves in order to be transformed into love.

Yes, My era of peace will be realized in My Eucharistic Reign, following the purification period, where Eucharistic adoration was denied and where the celebration of Holy Mass restricted, now love will once again reign.

Do not fear what shall be, for My Mercy is about to be released, in My Justice and Mercy will bring about forgiveness and healing to a hurting nation.

Many who have left the Church for varied reasons, will find the Truth in the illumination of their souls and choose rightly to change.

I am coming to reign in Peace and Love, I will heal broken and hardened hearts, and My Love will prevail upon your world as it was in the beginning.

Yes, it will at the end appear that evil has won because of the turmoil, devastation, desolation and disease, but in triumph will My Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary reign.

Ultimately Our Hearts will be victorious, pray within your families, do not wait, the courage that it takes to initiate family prayer is being offered to you today, in My great Mercy there is no better time than now.

No comments: