Friday, March 10, 2017

SEEKING THE WAY TO PERFECTION

2017-03-10                                                            INRI

I want to transform you from the inside out, I want to empower you to walk in the world with confidence and authority operating through My Divine Will.

From today and everyday, I want you to walk with Me as I walked upon the earth with the Holy Spirit, I am with you to enable you to aim higher, to aim for Sainthood.

When you receive Me in the Holy Eucharist, you are being transformed, but the extent of that transformation depends on you and the condition of the soul I will inhabit with docility.

There may be many factors that will prevent My transforming power of perfection from changing you, that is I am perfect in My Body and Blood which is given to you, but you may not be receiving Me as I have planned and desired for you.

Grave sin blocks you from receiving all graces, in darkness sadness covers your view and does not allow you to have optimism for the future, only defeat, you may be allowing habitual lesser sin to dominate your life, this clouds your soul also.

But to the one who seeks to meditate, and frequents the Sacraments, quieting his heart to converse with Me, he will eventually reach what he is striving for, the way of perfection.

I have so much that I want to do through you, but without My presence being fully received, your progress may be slowed until such time as you find your means to advance, the Holy Mother will lead you, go to Her.

Yes, there is sin that is deadly and when good works are performed in this state, no grace is received.

But when one repents and receives absolution through the Sacrament, all graces not received during the period of darkness and despair are reinstated, I no longer see the sin and your life begins anew.

Seek to engage in mental prayer for the means to Salvation, you must unite yourself with Me, I am the Way and there is no other.

Meditating on the Sacred Scriptures and reading the lives of the saints that have gone successfully before you, will all lead to conversation and uniting with Me, Who Am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

No comments: