Thursday, January 31, 2013

I AM COMING TO EXTINGUISH THE DARKNESS



2013-01-31

I have been raised up but My Mission to save souls has never ended, I continue My work through you.

Contingent on your availability to Me, your selfless fidelity to the cause of justice and mercy for My
people, allows for My greatest work to be done in the world.

Throughout your life I have been preparing you for this time of trial and purification of the earth.

You are to Me as kindling, which is ready but not yet ignited, this fire will spark into flame all the world.

With this light which you are to ignite also your brothers and sisters, the light of the Holy Spirit fire, you will be working in Me as I proceed with saving souls of the lost.
 
Through My Baptized people, My light will glow throughout the darkened night of the unsuspecting
world, soon to be overtaken by evil forces.

My Mission will be to extinguish the darkness, one light at a time, until all the earth is glowing.

You will play an all important role in My coming back, a Spiritual Coup like no other is at hand.

In yourself you have not the strength, but I am omnipotent and empower My chosen vessels with all
they need always and everywhere, greater am I than the one in the world.

You do not see Me, yet believe and I bless faith with courage, beyond anything that you may have
thought yourself capable of.

As the days progress, you will be feeling a great uneasiness, a feeling of foreboding, but do not be
alarmed, the evil one is being threatened by My presence in you.

Come to Me in prayer and allow peace to enfold you, always giving praise in the midst of trial.

I am with you in suffering and pain, the worst is the Spiritual battle that will rage within you as you serve others at My command and bidding.
 
Do not feel that I have abandoned you, unite with Me in this, I hung upon the Cross feeling forsaken, that I might at this time identify with you, look to Me.

The gift of discernment and healing, counseling and word gifts, along with many others, I will cause to become plentiful among you, who will be My shining lights in the darkened world.

You agonize for want of peace yet praise Me now in your hour of trial, soon I will return to take you to Myself.
 
I am ready to ignite you, with the fire of My Spirit, I must now be your greatest treasure, the things you valued yesterday, were no treasure at all, Wisdom has been given to you.

 
INRI

No comments: