Sunday, July 29, 2012

A HOLY PEOPLE AND A BLAMELESS RACE



2012-07-29

I hand on to you My people, the baton of life, to complete on earth, the work of My Father, as in a relay race to the finish.

I came to earth in human form, to be your example, your model of perfect love.

It was to show you the way, the Truth, and the life as it was meant to be lived, and to reveal the love of the Father to you and for you.

Each moment of your day, each circumstance can be transformed into reparation for sin, when it is
offered up and united with anything that I have suffered or endured on your account.

I hand on to you as in a relay race the baton of life, look at it, does it not resemble a cross, to be carried?

Oh, how you must receive each moment, of each new day, as an opportunity to offer reparation and to draw into a deeper walk with Me, think of Me often.

I do not want you to look back at past failures, nor do I want your thoughts to fear the future, only live in the present moment.

For in this present moment, I give to you Actual Grace, it is a gift of My help, that will not be given again in the very same way, as it is needed now.

It may be a gift of courage, or of inspiration to do good, it may be humility in victory, and in past
accomplishments you must forget yourself.

When you realize that this journey is meant to carry on what I began, you are revitalized, knowing that the Holy Spirit is the power to continue, step by step, however long it takes.

Opening the gates of Heaven for you, by My Resurrection and in My Ascension to My Father, I handed on the work to be completed to you.

I said in Scripture: ” My food is to do the will of My Father and to complete His work”, you are the ones I am now depending on.

I am in you and hunger still to do the will of the Father, which is to help your neighbor in need.

This life is the human race, a holy people, which is being purified daily, to the greater glory of God unto perfection.

Come now, not speedily, for you must be patient, intently to the finish line, where your teammates are cheering you on, so beaming with victory, you run into My waiting arms.

INRI

No comments: