Friday, August 21, 2009

Be Prepared To Be Changed


2009-08-21  

Come into the arms that await you. They are outstretched to receive you, but be prepared to be changed.
 
My love for you is a pure and holy love and as you approach Me, you begin to see yourself in a new light, a need for forgiveness.
You are now coming to receive forgiveness out of love for Me, as opposed to, out of guilt for sin, and this is as you should.
 
A truly contrite heart comes from this attitude, born of love for Me.
 
See Me before you in the place of the priest, I speak through him, listen carefully, he will say audibly My words to you. 
Feel the calming rest, you can now enjoy as you snuggle next to My Heart.
 
Speak your heart's thanksgiving to Me for My Passion on the cross for your eternal salvation.
 
When you came to Me you were blind to your sinfulness.
 
My love will set you free.
 
Rejoice in your new freedom, choose love in all you think, say and do.

My servant must stay close to Me, when you distance yourself from Me, you serve from yourself and not from Me.
 
l am all that you need, gentle, and humble, come all, who would serve Me.
 
(I asked for confirmation and rec’d Col. 1:21-22)
“At one time you were far away from God and were His enemies because of the evil things you did and thought. But now, by means of the physical death of His Son, God has made you His friends, in order
to bring you, holy, pure and faultless into His presence.”

No comments: